Our method is simple:
1. We build a box around your tastes and desires.
2. We fill it with a specialty blend of compost, topsoil, fungal and bacterial inoculant, and organic, natural fertilizers.
3. We install any additional features you may desire with your box. This may include: automatic drip irrigation, tomato/pepper trellis, bean lattice, storage cupboard, harvesting basket, hose reel, removable mini-greenhouse and more.
4. We plant it full of your preferred vegetable varieties. For those who would rather do this themselves, we understand. We offer this service for two reasons:
Our nursery stock comes the certified-organic Bread and Roses Nursery. Bread and Roses specializes in heirloom vegetable varieties and we know they will provide healthy, hardy vegetable starts with the best possible genetics.
Our knowledge and experience building and planting has taught many lessons on how to maximize sun exposure. By arranging plants thoughtfully and purposefully, we can make sure all plants in the garden get their fair share of light and space, big and small.
5. The final step: enjoy your garden for years to come.
The simple raised-bed garden is EasyPeasy's bread and butter, but we love taking on other types of projects as well.
Want something completely one-of-a-kind? Perhaps a custom-built cedar bench to match your new garden box? Window flower-boxes or a grape arbor? Maybe a small blueberry, blackberry or raspberry patch in the corner of the yard? An apple tree with multiple varieties growing from a single trunk? A beautiful cedar fence for the dogs? The possibilities are limitless.
We will also offer ongoing fertilization and clean-up services to everyone we build a garden for. Sign up for regular maintenance visits, or call when you need an extra hand. We love to help in any way we can.
We understand that while some people wish they could spend more time gardening, many don't have the time to keep it up. With us, you can spend your time harvesting your bounty of fresh food, and let us take care of the rest.
Our promise is to utilize proven methods, techniques and materials, along with elegant design to transform part of your yard into your own garden of eden.
"No occupation is so delightful to me as the culture of the earth, and no culture comparable to that of the garden...But though an old man, I am but a young gardener."